Sleeps with Butterflies
Are you having regrets about last night?I'm not;
but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead for you the acrobat
I won't push you unless you have a net
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the boys that you've knownBut I believe I'm worth coming home
to kiss away night
This boy only sleeps with butterflies;
...With butterflies
...So go on and fly then, boy
BalloonsLook good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble
Upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy




2 Comments:
Best regards from NY! » » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read mp1003 mp3 player http://www.ritalinadhd.info/Features-of-mp3-audio-players.html Compare review hd-conversion upconversion dvd player Slots online free slot play lexar compact flash card zyrtec depression Brian kennedy insurance 6600 download free mp3 nokia player Fioricet fiorciet prescription Hdv video camcorders photo window tote bag Video gt3rs porsche test Valium roche order without prescription Finding divorce records for wi
Publicar un comentario
<< Home